Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hair Bow Tutorial~




Hello :)

I was bored few weeks ago and started playing with my hair,
ended up in this hair style <33

I love anything that concerns bow so I was like "hey, this might be nice..."
And yes I love this ^^


Might as well post up the video tutorial too :D


I'm getting this urge to get some new lip butter series from revlon and baby lips from maybelling.
I'll drop by the drug store soon to try them out (*^u^*)

Follow my blog on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Tumblr (Where I post my inspirations)
Follow Me on Twitter (Where I tweet in both English & Japanese)
And Become a fan on LOOKBOOK (Where I post my fashion)

2 comments:

  1. I love how your makeup & top go so well together :3 Has me wishing I were wearing red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny>> Thankyou~^^ I'm starting to like the color red so I'm collecting red clothes :)

    ReplyDelete