Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My past week...

Hello :)

This past week was a mess (-___-;)
I had work from lunch to dinner.
I joined the dance class after it.
Got invited to a game called Terraria which I'm hooked to it. 
(And goshh, those game makes my sleep so much less FML)

On last sunday, I finally had break from work or dancing so I went to cafe monte for brunch.


Ordered yogurt parfait for the first time here and was delicious <33


And salmon crossiant sandwich (Forgot the real name).

Was going to get some dessert or pancakes but too full -___-
I'll order it next time !!!

After that I haven't been to the mall so I dropped by.
Saw alot of christmas decoration :)




OMG. I told my mom to get this sexy reindeer but it was expencive. LOL
I love how her body have so much curve, I wish I was like that.


And some polar bear.


Lastly, I went into belk ? and found this fake fur coat which was on sale !!
I just had to get it <33 I also got in black too !!

Anyways, here is some videos I uploaded a while ago.






Well yup, that's about it for today !


Follow my blog on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Tumblr (Where I post my inspirations)
Follow Me on Twitter (Where I tweet in both English & Japanese)
And Become a fan on LOOKBOOK (Where I post my fashion)

No comments:

Post a Comment