Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dance Party :)

Hello !

I recently dyed my hair ends to light brown :) 


Not sure if you can actually see it on this picture... 
But I really like it since it was my first time dying my hair :3


BTW...I don't think I mentioned that I go to social dance class from last month !
Enjoying it a lot :D (I really like Cha-Cha-Cha and Waltz)

And this dance school (?) has a dance party every friday !

I went =] 





I also take private lesson and the one in the middle with such a furious face is my teacher LOL


Even though you can't really tell by looking on these picture,
He is really good at dancing LOL

And because of him tell everyone that "I like to spin" (Which I don't really)
People is now calling me spinny -_____- wtf

I know it's him that likes to spin me -____- not me... o___O

I had fun so it's okay I guess.

Gosh ! No matter how much makeup I put I still look like I don't really have that much makeup.

Must learn more... o___O

Follow Me on Tumblr (Where I post my inspirations)
Follow Me on Twitter (Where I tweet in both English & Japanese)
And Become a fan on LOOKBOOK (Where I post my fashion)

No comments:

Post a Comment