Monday, October 17, 2011

Polished Dolly

Hello :)

Today I went out to the mall to give my application from for jobs at origins.
Hope they call me soon ^^

And was so bored that as I went home, I chose to play around with makeup
trying to go for a dolly look but instead ended up with this clown-ish girl. LOL


Most of the girls on youtube are posting up videos telling to put eye shadows on the crease and I did.
But not looking the way I was expecting...-_____-




My skin looks so perfect in this picture ! Loveeee <3

Also you can see my ends is becoming lighter after few days !
Now you can see the real difference (^u^)/

Going to post up the things I got recently from Hautelook &
the shoes I bought tomorrow :]
Follow Me on Tumblr (Where I post my inspirations)
Follow Me on Twitter (Where I tweet in both English & Japanese)
And Become a fan on LOOKBOOK (Where I post my fashion)



No comments:

Post a Comment