Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Favorites I'll use for this Autumn...

Hello :)

I took pictures of the things I'll probably use a lot this autumn ~ !






I'm into vintage shape handbags and the white one is actually from coach. (I bet it is vintage lol)
The Round one is from my grandmother and it's supposed to be a vanity bag (makeup bag?) but
I'll just used it as a handbag since the color and the shape is perfect for me ^^*



And also done my own nails !
Red and white !! I really like this <3

I started cleaning my room and closet since the season is changing need to take out winter clothes.
It's still a huge mess but I'll finish it by tomorrow or tuesday !

Follow Me on Tumblr (Where I post my inspirations)
Follow Me on Twitter (Where I tweet in both English & Japanese)
And Become a fan on LOOKBOOK (Where I post my fashion)




No comments:

Post a Comment